Made-in-B.C. broadcast marking the 75th Anniversary airs on Global BC on November 7, 2020. Ottawa,...Read More
Author: Noud de Rover
Oct 9, 2020 | News |
Source: The Abbotsford News Debbie Mar of Upper Sumas Elementary only one in B.C. named for...Read More
Jun 14, 2020 | News |
Woont, werkt of studeert u buiten Nederland? Doe mee met onderzoek naar de dienstverlening van de...Read More
What a great initiative by indigenous actor Jenifer Brousseau with support of the Dutch Consulate General Vancouver to read Anne Frank’s Diary marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Netherlands.Read More
Canadian liberators in the spotlight, tribute to those who never returned. We are celebrating 75...Read More
May 2, 2020 | News |
ROOTS is written in Dutch by Frans Pieters under the pseudonym Peter Frantz. It’s an exciting novel in which an inheritance under conditions moves the main character of the book, Thomas van Rijckevorsel, to a search for his roots.Read More
On April 22, 2020, 5000 bouquets of tulips will be distributed to more than 20 care homes, retirement residences, and hospitals throughout the Lower Mainland.Read More
Apr 28, 2019 | Volunteers |
From left, Chargé d’affaires of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Canada...Read More
May 20, 2018 | History |
The public farewell of Vancouver-based Consul General Gert Heijkoop of the Netherlands deserves a separate entry in the history annals of the Netherlands Association Je Maintiendrai and that of the local Dutch Canadian community.Read More
May 20, 2018 | Events |
Last year, the Dutch Language and Culture school, De Esdoorn, held a small Koningsdag event for their students, their families and friends of De Esdoorn. This year, De Esdoorn and the Dutch Network held a family Koningsdag event in Coquitlam on May 5 which also happened to be ‘Bevrijdingsdag’.Read More
B.C. COVID-19 Updates
- The bike rides have been suspended until further notice.
- The New Westminster Koffie Club has started having their gatherings via Zoom. Please contact Marina Wilson for more information.
- All Dutch coffee clubs gatherings are temporary closed until further notice.
- All Pub Nights are cancelled until further notice.
- The Dutch Library at the Holland Shopping Centre and TPI Travel Langley is open for book pick up only. NO BOOK RETURN.
- North Surrey Klaverjas Club is cancelled until further notice
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.