Become volunteer of the Dutch Network.
Become a volunteer for the Dutch Network and expand your horizon!
- Helping the Dutch Network means helping the Dutch and Dutch-Canadian community in Canada
- Being a volunteer means building friendships with other Dutch people
- Volunteering means a lot of ‘gezelligheid’ and a lot of fun
- Often Dutch food is involved in our events 😉
- It keeps the Dutch traditions alive
We are looking for volunteers, even if you want to spend only a few hours!
Think about helping organizing one of our Dutch events, helping expanding our recently launched new website, helping to make the monthly news letter, etc. We are also looking for people that want to help us with a Dutch radio program or like to help us out as an administrative talent. Please send us an e-mail to events(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)dutchnetwork.ca, if you are interested. We love to hear from you!