On May 4 we will commemorate the victims of war while heeding the measures necessary to control the Corona virus. We will commemorate in solidarity, each with his or her own memories and thoughts.Read More
Last year, the Dutch Language and Culture school, De Esdoorn, held a small Koningsdag event for their students, their families and friends of De Esdoorn. This year, De Esdoorn and the Dutch Network held a family Koningsdag event in Coquitlam on May 5 which also happened to be ‘Bevrijdingsdag’.Read More
The Consulate General of the Netherlands in Vancouver has the honour to invite you to the Remembrance Day Ceremony Nationale Dodenherdenking on Friday, May 4, 2018 from 2–3 pm followed by a reception The Drill Hall The BC...Read More
On Monday March 13th, Professor Jacqueline Cramer from the Netherlands will be in Vancouver. From 19.00 – 20.30 Professor Cramer will give a presentation on the development of the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area – going towards a...Read More
B.C. COVID-19 Updates
- The bike rides have been suspended until further notice.
- The New Westminster Koffie Club has started having their gatherings via Zoom. Please contact Marina Wilson for more information.
- All Dutch coffee clubs gatherings are temporary closed until further notice.
- All Pub Nights are cancelled until further notice.
- The Dutch Library at the Holland Shopping Centre and TPI Travel Langley is open for book pick up only. NO BOOK RETURN.
- North Surrey Klaverjas Club is cancelled until further notice
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.