- This event has passed.
Dutch Bike Ride – Fort Langley
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Dutch Bicycling club is hosting a beautiful ride around Fort Langley on September 16, 2017
· Distance is around 25 km; the route is on trails with pedestrians, and on quiet roads with cars.
· Host: Mieke Quinn (778) 294-8984 or email: snippie(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)shaw.ca.
· Time: Please arrive between 10:00-10:30 am at Derby Reach Regional Park Edgewater Park. The ride will start at 10:30 am.
· Parking: Lots of free parking in the parking lot.
· Lunch: there are a few places to stop for lunch: Beatniks Bistro; lelem’ Arts and Cultural Café; Fort Pub & Grill. Depending on how many cyclists.
· Directions: Edgewater Park is located on Allard Crescent in Fort Langley. Follow Highway One to exit 58; continue north on 200 St. Turn right on 96 Ave; turn left on 208 St. After about 2 km, the road veers to the right, and turns into Allard Crescent. Location will be on your left.
Please let Mieke know if you are coming.