Myra Canyon Bike Rentals is looking for energetic individuals to join us for the summer season (position available starting May 1st). Every year, over 70,000 visitors enjoy the spectacular Myra Canyon trail which follows a section of the historical Kettle Valley Railway (KVR) over 18 trestles and through two tunnels. We are located right at the start of this spectacular area just outside Kelowna and you have the opportunity to work with us this summer.
As a Tour guide you will spend your day outside in the Myra Canyon Park assisting our international renters with bicycle selection, riding instructions and directions. As one of Kelowna’s highest rated rental outfits we expect our Tour Guides to be able to continue our top notch service tradition. The Tour Guides will be responsible for the transport of clients from their hotels to the trailhead and back. Tour guides could also be sent on guided tours which would include biking 24kms roundtrip, assisting the clients with their needs and informing them about the history of the trail. The position is seasonal and will run from May until October.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
– Valid Driver’s license (experience with trailer an asset)
– Reasonably Fit (required to lift 35lbs bikes on and off the trailers daily)
– Must be able to ride a bicycle
– Speak fluent English and Dutch
– Problem solver that is able to work under pressure
– Friendly and out going personality
– First aid certificate (training will be provided to right candidate)
We welcome all energetic applicants to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)myracanyonrental.com