King’s Day – Koningsdag Entrance Tickets non-members
Out of stock
Tickets are all sold out! However, if you really want to join in on the party, make sure to put your name on the waiting list. Somebody else’s cancellation can be your luck!
In order to get on the waiting list, please send an email to: dutchinbc(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com
Note: we do not require for you to print the tickets or the confirmation email for the event. Before purchasing this ticket, please familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations.
For the second time in a row we have arranged a special evening for members and non-members of The Dutch Network to celebrate Kings Day (Koningsdag) together at The Dutch restaurant in Coal Harbor. Your entrance ticket includes free finger food and one (alcoholic) beverage. Our national Dutch treat “bitterballen” is also on the list of treats, so make sure to register quick before this event is sold out. We can only host a maximum of 120 people, first come, first serve. Some conditions apply:
- The membership rate is solely for members. Each member is eligible to purchase 1 ticket for the discounted member rate; Non-member spouses and guests of members pay the non-member price.
- We can only hold up to 120 guests on a first come, first serve basis.
- One (alcoholic) beverage is included in the ticket price.
- The first 100 guests will get a 5 dollar gift certificate for “De Dutch” in Coal Harbor. (the gift certificate is not valid during and for our event).
- Respect our dress code: Orange.
- Early bird: guests who sign up before April 10 will be selected for an extra draw where they can win a $25.- gift certificate for The Dutch. We have 3 gift certificates to give away!
- During the event we will select the best dressed person. This person will win a $50.- gift certificate for De Dutch!