Kings Day Correction
Did you purchase a Kings Day discounted entrance ticket as a non-member?
Are you a member but did you purchase discounted Kings Day entrance tickets for your guests as well?
Let’s make sure that we set things straight now, so you don’t have to deal with this during the event:
Please pay the difference for each non-member. As a reminder, here’s a summary of the rules and regulations:
- The membership rate is solely for members. Each member is eligible to purchase 1 ticket for the discounted member rate; Non-member spouses and guests of members pay the non-member price.
- We can only hold up to 120 guests on a first come, first serve basis.
- One (alcoholic) beverage is included in the ticket price.
- The first 100 guests will get a 5 dollar gift certificate for “The Dutch” in Coal Harbor. (the gift certificate is not valid during and for our event).
- Respect our dress code: Orange.
- Early bird: guests who sign up before April 10 will be selected for an extra draw where they can win a $25.- gift certificate for The Dutch. We have 3 gift certificates to give away!
- During the event we will select the best dressed person. This person will win a $50.- gift certificate for The Dutch!